Continuous e-learning for Innovation in Tourism Management
Years (start – end): 20018 – 2020
The project is focused on supporting non-formal education and transfer of experience and knowledge in the field of tourism, adopting blended learning and coaching and mentoring approaches by the means of open, innovative and easy-to-use digital tools.
- Creating a new ICT based training tool for supporting non-formal education and transfer of experience in the field of tourism, adopting blended learning and coaching and mentoring approaches;
- Developing teaching and learning materials
- Supporting entrepreneurship and non-formal learning and teaching opportunities through improving competences and knowledge of low-skilled and low-qualified people who want to start a new business or have a career in the area of tourism, and coaching and mentoring skills of tourism professionals to transfer their experience;
- Enhancing the abilities of professionals in the field of tourism
- Creating a network of professionals
- Promoting cross-sector and transnational cooperation and exchange of best practices
With this project, we want to help small owners establish and manage their own tourism businesses.
Professionals, who could be encouraged to share their knowledge and experience with newcomers in the tourism sector and help them start a new business or a career there. Managers and professionals, who want to go one step further, become mentors and coaches, and transfer their knowledge and skills.
Professionals: improves skills and competences of professionals to become coaches and mentors of new-comers and to transfer their experience in the field of tourism.